Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome to my new home on the 'net

My old blog is still around. BUT, I will likely delete it one of these days.  All it generates are spam comments.  I know, I haven't been posting to it, and that probably isn't helping. I want to get back into it.  I've been spending a lot of time and effort over on Facebook, and I think it is about time I get off that and back to basics.  Good Old Fashioned Blogging!! (lol, hard to think of "blog" as old fashioned!!)

Anyway, hopefully, I'll be able to keep up.  I'll certainly try....

Oh, and I'll be going through the old blog, and deleting old posts - might do a recap here of some of the more memorable posts.

One of the reasons I wasn't blogging much - I didn't always have something to write about crafts or cats, which was the main theme of my old blog (catsrmecrafter).  Hopefully, this one will be better -- Animals - cats or dogs, or other critters worth posting about.  Babbles - well, this is the catch-all of the yapping I will do about various opinions, experiences, hopes, dreams, and venting frustrations!!  Crafts - yes, they are still a major part of my life, and will be featured in the blog.

Blogger has changed a lot since I first started playing.  It was always fairly user friendly, but I still needed to learn some basics about html and codes and how the "guts" worked.  Now, I don't have to do that much.  Also, I started my old blog as much to get to have blog pets as anything else - but I'm not sure how to move them over.  I also see that my old blog - I had a "Yahoo Avatar" but that seems to be no longer available.  And I had some weather information... not there.  Probably a few more things that are gone forever, others I'll have to find again - I know there is a bunch of "gadgets" available...

Anyway - so, there it is, my first post.  If all goes well, I'll make another tomorrow, and let you all know what I've been up to for the last year or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment